Air passenger provisions for the Zipline Stoderzinken
All persons who are not suffering from any disease or physical or mental impairment that could pose a danger to their own health or that of others can take part in the flight with the Zipline Stoderzinken.
- Minimum Height: 120 cm
- Minimum Start Weight: 30 kg (incl. clothing)
- Maximum Start Weight: 125 kg (incl. clothing)
- Minimum age: 8 Years
- Persons under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Persons under the age of 14 require the consent of a legal guardian.
Persons with the following health related impairments are prohibited from participation:
- Persons who are intoxicated with alcohol or under the influence of drugs
- Persons with spinal problems, damage to the musculoskeletal system
- heart disease, poor circulation
- Pacemaker (Note: there are magnets in the rope pulley)
- Chronic ear diseases accompanied by balance disorders
- High blood pressure
- Recent eye surgery (in particular: retinal problems)
- No objects maybe be carried on the flight, which pose a danger to the passengers themselves or to others.
- Long hair must be tied up!
- Loose, hanging garments must be removed (e.g., scarf, etc.)
- The flight belt must be independently fastened by the passenger according to instructions.
- Each passenger must participate in the theoretical safety demonstration.
- The equipment provided by us (belt and rope pulley) must be used according to our instructions.
- They are not transferable to any other person and must be returned upon the completion of the flight!
- In case of breach or violation of the instructions the passengers concerned may be excluded from the flight!
- Freizeitschule GmbH does not assume any liability for injuries resulting from non-compliance or violation of instructions or safety requirements provided by the attendant.
- The management reserves the right to discontinue operation for safety reasons (strong wind, thunderstorms, icing on the rope, etc.). There shall be no refund of the tickets in this case.
- The Freizeitschule GmbH assumes liability for personal injury under the statutory provisions.
- The Freizeitschule GmbH is liable for property and pecuniary damages only in case of intent or gross negligence.
- The passenger agrees that the photos taken and videos recorded by Freizeitschule GmbH during the activities , on which the passenger is seen, may be used without further consent for advertising purposes.
I have read and agree to the general terms and conditions. The general terms and conditions can be viewed upon check-in and are available on the Internet!